When you plan to build your business brand, it is very important to engage with people who matter to your business. In today’s business environment, online presence of your brand should be your primary concern. Doing it right, online presence will help you reach a wide audience for your business.
Facebook is the best place to start building your brand online. To start promoting your brand with Facebook, you need a Facebook Page. In this article, we will share some of the experts’ opinions on building your Facebook page.
Setting Up your Facebook Page:
Before you start getting likes for your page, it very important to make a presentable Facebook page beforehand. Follow these steps.
1. Get a Professional designer for your Facebook Page
The easiest way to do this is by hiring someone in Fiverr.com. Simply search “facebook page design” in Fiverr to see hundreds of people offering that job for $5.
2. Optimize your Facebook Page Info
- Engaging profile picture, cover image, and short description.
- Tell people who you are and what do you do by providing complete and accurate info in your Facebook page. (Fill in all the information fields accurately)
- Post engaging content
- Engaging, interesting and entertaining content.
Getting Facebook Likes
Now that you have your amazing Facebook page set up, you have to get people liking your page. Follow these steps:
1. Initial likes
Initial likes are very important. This kind of likes is not necessarily from the people who matter to your business. You need these likes to make your page more presentable when you start promoting your page to people who really matter to your business. (You don’t want them to see a zero-likes page, do you?).
To get your initial likes:
- Invite your friends.
- When you create a page, Facebook will give you an opportunity to invite all your friends to like your page. This is a one-time opportunity (after which you need to manually search your friend’s name to invite them). Make sure you use this opportunity to invite all your friends. When this opportunity is no longer available to you, you need to do a manual invite. To do this, you can share your page in your timeline and make a cordial request asking your friends to like it. Tell your friends honestly that you need their like as “initial likes”. Additionally, you can also send private messages to your friends.
- Buy Likes
- If you don’t mind spending some money for boosting your initial likes, you can get your first thousands likes from a trusted company, boostlike.com. Boostlike.com is a safe like provider, which is being used by big brands like Lenovo, SONY, EPSON and Mercedes-Benz.
2. Targeted likes
Targeted likes are likes from people of your target audience. These are the people who matter to your business. Targeted likes can be divided into two main categories, organic and paid.
- Organic Targeted Likes
- Organic likes refers to likes that programmatically driven by Facebook or any search engines to your Facebook page. You can obtain this by actively and constantly creating contents that useful to your target audience. Learn more about this here: Boostlike.com
- Paid Likes
- Paid likes are likes that you obtain by running Facebook Ads. Facebook Ads enables you to pay to target your adverts to the exact people you would like to connect with. Learn more about Facebook Ads HERE.
Doing all of the above right, you are now all set-up to grow and maintain your brand.
278 total views, 1 today